You will know the techniques used to plan and manage software testing:
- You will be able to plan and lead your testing project
- You will know how to supervise your plan
- You will be able to re-plan your project to reach your goals in time
- You will know how to make reports so that management understands the status of the testing project
- You will be trained in supervision, follow-up, and corrective activities
- You will participate in risk analysis
- You will receive specific templates and tools.
You are responsible for conducting larger or smaller testing cycles. Typically, you have a role like test co-ordinator, test manager, project manager with testing responsibilities, or something similar. You are expected to have some experience with testing and IT projects, such that you understand basic concepts and terms.
The course’s theoretical material adheres to ISTQB terminology and its recommended best practices. There will be partner exercises, group exercises, and plenty of open discussions. This type of course, in which the students actively participate in instruction, makes it easier for students to relate to their own everyday work.
If you are more than 5 people from same organisation, it can be beneficial to consider the course as in-house training. We conduct the course exclusively for your employees, either as standard as described or tailored to your needs.
Advantages of in-house training
- Financial savings for more than 5 people
- Intensive exchange of experiences and knowledge sharing
- Employees gain a common understanding of the subject
- Opportunity for unique customization based on your own methods and processes
Contact us to learn more about how we can customize a program specifically for your company.
1. Time Management / Planning methods
2. Estimation Techniques
3. Risk Analysis and Management
4. Stakeholder Analysis
5. Supervision and follow-up
7. Test reporting
8. Metrics and their value
9. Methods of experience gathering and reporting
Meet our Trainers
Meet Enzo – Enzo has been working with IT for almost 40 years in many areas of the IT business in Denmark and abroad. Since 2000 he has worked with Quality Assurance, Test, and corresponding functions. The last 6 years he has dived into the agile transformation journey, and this has given me a deep understanding of agile development, SCRUM and Kanban framework. In 2020 he started to teach courses such as ISTQB Foundation, Test Management and Agile Testing etc.
Meet Stine – One of our experts and trainers in Test Management, Testing and QA! Stine has been working with IT since 1995 and has been teaching testing and quality assurance since 2011. She has educated people in every industry in everything from ISTQB Foundation, ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst, ISTQB Advanced Test Manager as well as a brought range of practical hands on courses.
Meet Lars, the Lead Education Architect and instructor. He holds a degree in computer science, is a certified teacher, and has been working with IT in various forms. Lars has experience with testing and quality management tools through his carreer.rnLars has a background as a professional illustrator, having designed books and newspaper covers, among other things. His ability to draw and facilitate is used extensively in his courses, to the delight of the participants. Lars teaches a range of courses, including ISTQB Foundation, Advanced Test Manager, Advanced Technical Test Analyst, Agile Extension, and everything in between.