You learn how to use Exploratory Testing where you actively control the design of test cases ongoing throughout the execution. Furthermore, you will get the following benefits on the course:
- You will learn what exploratory testing is and the value of using it.
- You learn when you can advantageously use exploratory testing and when not to, as well as the planning of this.
- You can facilitate an exploratory test session for you and your team.
- You learn how to use session-based testing and the use of test charters with a review of test purposes and possible test ideas for test execution.
- You learn about the challenges with exploratory testing and how these are best handled.
- You can design new test cases on a base of experience and information, which is gathered via exploratory testing.
- You can use experienced based testing in your day-to-day life after the course.
You are a tester, test coordinator, test manager or other test responsible, who wants to know more about how exploratory testing can be used to supply and strengthen your software test.
The course is built around a theoretical review of the topic, that ensures the understanding of the technique and its value after which there will be concrete tasks, where you train the use of exploratory testing. The course is also based on dialogue where there will be plenty of opportunity to include concrete examples from you everyday life.
Our instructors do not only have routine in teaching agile software testing, but also many years of practical experience from various IT-projects, giving you the best learning as well as knowledge of best practice. Therefore, they also received 4,96 out of 5 in an average evaluation from the course participants.
The course gives you knowledge of the use of exploratory testing and includes among other things:
- Introduction to exploratory testing
- The theory behind exploratory testing
- Planning of exploratory testing
- Facilitating of a session for exploratory testing
- Tools and templates for experience-based testing.
- Other forms of experience-based techniques
- Evlauation and reporting
The course is 1 day
If you are more than 5 people from same organisation, it can be beneficial to consider the course as in-house training. We conduct the course exclusively for your employees, either as standard as described or tailored to your needs.
Advantages of in-house training
- Financial savings for more than 5 people
- Intensive exchange of experiences and knowledge sharing
- Employees gain a common understanding of the subject
- Opportunity for unique customization based on your own methods and processes
Contact us to learn more about how we can customize a program specifically for your company.