An Agile Test Leadership at Scale certificate holder can:
- Foster a value-driven quality mindset and culture
- Co-create and implement an organizational test strategy that develops quality and testing capabilities
- Continuously improve test processes at an organizational level addressing test challenges in the context of Agile at scale product development
As Agile Test Leadership at Scale focuses on the organizational level, it supplements the Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester focusing on technical practices. It also supplements and is complementary to the ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Management certification, which focuses on projects and not on the organizational aspects. In addition, Advanced Level Test Management covers traditional approaches and hybrid approaches whereas Agile Test Leadership at Scale focuses only on agile approaches.
The Advanced Level Agile Test Leadership at Scale certification is aimed at people who work in an organization which is pursuing agility at scale or business agility, and who already understand agile and agile testing. This certification will be a great benefit for people working in roles such as: Test Manager, Head of Testing, Test Analyst, Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Coach, Member of an Agile Team, Member of the leader group of multiple Agile Teams, Project Manager, Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master.
To obtain this certification candidates must hold either a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate 4.0 (CTFL 4.0) certification OR a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate prior to the CTFL 4.0 plus a valid Certified Tester Foundation Level Agile Tester certificate, and have sufficient practical experience.
On the first day you will be taught the subjects that are currently included in the official syllabus. The course includes both theoretical review, practical exercises, and discussion. There will generally be a lot of participant activity.
If you are more than 5 people from same organisation, it can be beneficial to consider the course as in-house training. We conduct the course exclusively for your employees, either as standard as described or tailored to your needs.
Advantages of in-house training
- Financial savings for more than 5 people
- Intensive exchange of experiences and knowledge sharing
- Employees gain a common understanding of the subject
- Opportunity for unique customization based on your own methods and processes
Contact us to learn more about how we can customize a program specifically for your company.
1. Quality Assistance
- What Is Quality Assistance
- Skills for Quality Assistance
2. Improve Quality and Flow in a Value-Driven Organization
- Facilitate Value Stream Mapping
- Analyze a Value Stream from a Quality and Testing Perspective
3. Continuous Improvement of Quality and Testing
- Structured Problem-Solving Approach for Quality and Testing Activities
- Systems Thinking and Analysis of Root Causes
4. Organizational Test Strategy in a Value-Driven Organization
- Establish an Organizational Test Strategy
- Fit Agile Test Leadership into a Value-Driven Organization
5. Test Processes in a Value-Driven Organization
- Test Processes
Meet our Trainers
Meet Lars, the Lead Education Architect and instructor. He holds a degree in computer science, is a certified teacher, and has been working with IT in various forms. Lars has experience with testing and quality management tools through his carreer. Lars has a background as a professional illustrator, having designed books and newspaper covers, among other things. His ability to draw and facilitate is used extensively in his courses, to the delight of the participants. Lars teaches a range of courses, including ISTQB Foundation, Advanced Test Manager, Advanced Technical Test Analyst, Agile Extension, and everything in between.
ISTQB Advanced Agile Test Leadership at Scale