You will gain basic knowledge of how to successfully use test automation. During the course, you will learn:
- To understand the importance of test automation
- To find out whether you are ready for test automation
- To prepare before automation work beginIf you are more than 5 people from same organisation, it can be beneficial to consider the course as in-house training. We conduct the course exclusively for your employees, either as standard as described or tailored to your needs.
- To understand the organisation of test automation, including choosing the correct profiles
- To choose the right tools
- To select the right tests for test automation
- To be introduced to basic testing techniques
- To understand how to keep test automation ‘alive’
This course is for everyone on a testing or development team, or in an IT product department (testers, technical testers, developers) who wants to get started working with test automation or managing a unit that will make use of test automation (Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, IT Managers).
This course is a basic introduction to test automation. It lasts for 1 day, during which lots of fundamental knowledge will be presented, supplemented with individual and group exercises. In the technical section, you will have an opportunity to test your skills in some of the technical portions of test automation through hands-on exercises (no prior technical knowledge expected).
If you are more than 5 people from same organisation, it can be beneficial to consider the course as in-house training. We conduct the course exclusively for your employees, either as standard as described or tailored to your needs.
Advantages of in-house training
- Financial savings for more than 5 people
- Intensive exchange of experiences and knowledge sharing
- Employees gain a common understanding of the subject
- Opportunity for unique customization based on your own methods and processes
Contact us to learn more about how we can customize a program specifically for your company.
1. Eliminating the myths surrounding test automation
2. Finding out how mature your organisation is
3. Selection of the right tests for test automation
4. Test automation on several levels
5. Finding the right skills
6. Infrastructure requirements
7. Development and continuous testing
8. Reporting and measurement
9. Knowledge of automation techniques
- Capture and replay / record and play back
- Object recognition
- Data-driven testing
- Modularisation and re-usability
Meet our Trainers
Meet Jens – Meet Jens, which is a trained computer scientist and have experience as dynamic Developer who’s also a pro at Test Automation. Jens also holds certifications in software testing – ISTQB Foundation, Agile Extension, Advanced Test Automation Engineer and Selenium, giving him an advantage in bridging the worlds of development and testing. With a background as a lecturer at the Science Museums in Aarhus, Jens has accumulated over 2,000 hours of experience as a teacher and communicator of complex topics.
Meet Thomas Johannesson, a seasoned consultantwith a extensive hands-on experience in technical testing and test tools, Thomas brings a unique blend of expertise to the table. As a former developer, Thomas has spent over 20 years immersing himself in the realms of Test Administration tools, Test Automation, and Performance testing. He’s not only implemented these practices but has also provided guidance and delivered impactful training sessions. His journey encompasses both traditional waterfall projects and the agility of modern teams.
Fundamentals of Test Automation