You will gain a practical approach to agile development theory, as well as the following other benefits:
- Appreciate the principles behind the Agile Manifesto and the agile approach to software development
- Understand the role of a business analyst in agile development
- Business analysis in agile contexts
- Analysis techniques for agile projects
- Estimation and planning
Understand the importance of effective sprint reviews and how to contribute to ongoing process improvement using retrospectives.
The target audience for this course is everyone who works with business analysis or engaged business analysts who wish to understand business analysis in agile contexts.
It is recommended that you have a basic understanding of the role of a business analyst in system development, and an understanding of the system development process. IREB® CPRE Foundation Level or a corresponding level of knowledge is strongly recommended in order to learn the fundamental skills of requirements analysis before participating in this course.
This course is both theoretical and practical. We will work with theory throughout the course, through exercises and discussions. There will also be 2–3 hours of homework after each day of instruction, involving readings and problems to solve. The course is taught in Danish, but the slides, course materials, and exam are in English.
The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions, to be answered on paper in 75 minutes. If English is your native language, you will have only 60 minutes. You must answer at least 65% of the questions correctly to pass the exam.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
The Certified Agile Business Analyst course consists of 2 days of instruction and one exam day. There is homework to do in the evening, between days of instruction. The course covers the following:
- Business analysis, the Agile Manifesto, and agile principles
- The role of a business analyst in an agile project
- Agile techniques for business analysts
- Thinking like the client, and what is business value
- Avoid waste
- Understand what is possible
- Co-operation and ongoing improvement
The course lasts for 2 days + exam .