You will become better at test scope risk evaluation, as well as receiving the following other benefits:
- You will know what risk-based testing is and what it can be used for
- You will learn to perform a risk analysis and test it in practice
- You will try out translating risks into action
- You will try out using risks as a basis for prioritizing testing
- You will receive templates and forms for use with risk-based testing
- You will bring home concrete tools from the course
You participate in prioritizing testing, either as a tester or in a role as responsible for conducting larger or smaller testing cycles, whether you are a tester, test co-ordinator, test manager, project manager with testing responsibilities, etc. Experience with software testing and IT projects, as well as familiarity with the basic concepts is expected.
The course is structured around short theoretical overviews that ensure a good understanding of the methods and their value. You will test out the theory and risk workshopping on a case. This will give you practical insight into and dialogue about the methods. Further it gives you the ability to transfer them to your own project.
The course will be characterized by dialogue and debate based on your, the other participants’, and the instructor’s experience.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
The course reviews the concept of risk-based testing and provides you with insight into different methods. It covers:
- The concept of risk-based testing
- Risk analysis
- Testing techniques for risk-based testing
- Formal and informal methods
- Templates and forms for risk-based testing
The course lasts for 1 day. 2 days for online course.
There are no reviews yet.