This intensive course will give you an internationally recognised certification in software testing, as well as the following other benefits:
- A professional approach to software testing
- Expanded ISTQB terminology
- Tools to make testing efficient
- Knowledge regarding planning and managing tests
- Knowledge of best practices
ISTQB Foundation certification is a prerequisite for this course. Students are working as testing co-ordinators, test managers, or in another position responsible for testing at any level.
The first 2 modules of the course consist of a full review of the curriculum. The 3rd module will be a full day of practice before the exam. Our courses are marked by a high level of individual activities. All theory is tested through practice tasks and cases. Expect 20-30 hours of preparation before the course, as well as 10-20 hours between modules. The course, materials, and exam are all in Danish.
The exam is developed by the Danish division of ISTQB, the Danish Software Testing Board (DSTB) and is administered by Dansk IT. The exam is a 3-hour, advanced multiple choice test based on a series of cases. There are approximately 65 questions, and you must answer at least 65% correctly to pass.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
The course is an ISTQB-approved certification course. It covers:
- Testing processes and metrics
- Risk-based testing using 5 different techniques
- Estimation in test planning
- Test documentation
- The business value of a test
- Testing tools and automation
- Test qualifications for employees
This 6-day course is divided into 3 modules, plus a 3-hour exam on day 7.