You will gain knowledge of testing in an agile set-up, and an internationally recognized certification within software testing, as well as the following other benefits:
- Familiarity with ISTQB agile testing terminology
- Increasing your level of teamwork with other team members
- Optimising processes in an agile set-up
- Planning and maximising the benefits from testing efforts as much as possible
- Operating effectively through interaction
- Knowledge of good practices in agile testing
This course is for those working with testing, who will be starting or are already working with an agile project, and who wish to fulfil the role expected of them. ISTQB Foundation certification is a prerequisite for this course.
Over 2 intensive days, you will receive instruction in the topics that will be on the exam. The course contains theoretical review, practical exercises, and discussion. In general, there will be a high level of participation from the students. Expect approximately 10 hours for readings before the start of the course, as well as 2-3 hours of homework in the evenings, after class. The course is taught in Danish, but the course materials and exam are in English.
The exam is developed by the Danish division of ISTQB, the Danish Software Testing Board (DSTB), and is administered by Dansk IT. The 1-hour exam has 40 multiple choice questions with no assistance allowed. You must answer at least 65% correctly to pass the exam. The exam is in English. Those whose native language is not English will have an extra 15 minutes to take the exam.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
The course is an ISTQB-approved certification course. It covers:
- Basic elements of agile development
- Agile testing principles and processes
- Agile testing methods
- Techniques for agile projects
- Estimation and risk evaluation of testing efforts
- The roles in an agile project
- Tools in an agile project
The course lasts 2 days, plus a 1-hour exam on the 3rd day.