Establishing collaboration to deliver flexible and competent services: Advising, Competence Development, and Test Service & Support. The goal of the collaboration is to ensure the best quality assurance, competences, and resource allocation in the customer’s development and system management.
Services may be delivered in the form of a consultant agreement or a test service – or a combination of these. The collaboration will be based on the client’s needs and situation, considering existing competences and maturity.
- Expert advice on testing and quality assurance at strategic, tactical, and operational levels.
- Flexible access to professional testing competencies.
- Possibility of both ‘in housing’ of consultants and ‘out housing’ of test tasks.
- Establishing a dedicated test team with knowledge of customers, industry, and the system.
- High quality in business-critical applications.
- Creating a customer-specific service catalogue
- Establishing a framework agreement
- Collaboration arrangement
- Contract administration
- Billing structure
- Establishing of steering committee
- Monthly status meetings
- Quarterly steering committee meetings
- Mapping test efforts – organization, program, project, management
- Delivery of consultant work and solutions to assigned tasks
- Consultant and task evaluation
FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE
SOLVED BY SPECIALISTS