PURPOSE OF A workshop
A uniquely prepared workshop based on the participant’s own situation, and challenges faced at work. An introduction to theory followed by practical exercises to mirror tasks performed at work. Intensive group work supported by professional help from a teacher/ facilitator to discuss challenges faced at work.
- Fast, focused, inspiring and will help test employees perform their jobs better.
- Extensive exchange of experiences and sharing of knowledge.
- Help solving specific tasks to the extent, that the participants are able to apply the techniques at their workplace.
Activities IN A workshop
- Meeting to plan the content and the scope of the workshop
- Delivery of participant contact list and the agreed materials
- The workshop includes:
- Presentation/ lecture by facilitator
- Participants explain about challenges they face at work
- Structured discussion of each case
- Experience-based examples by facilitator
- Presentation of solutions
- Professional guidance by facilitator
- Summing up by facilitator
- Sending workshop evaluation sheet