You will know the techniques used to plan and manage software testing:
- You will be able to plan and lead your testing project
- You will know how to supervise your plan
- You will be able to re-plan your project to reach your goals in time
- You will know how to make reports so that management understands the status of the testing project
- You will be trained in supervision, follow-up, and corrective activities
- You will participate in risk analysis
- You will receive specific templates and tools.
You are responsible for conducting larger or smaller testing cycles. Typically, you have a role like test co-ordinator, test manager, project manager with testing responsibilities, or something similar. You are expected to have some experience with testing and IT projects, such that you understand basic concepts and terms.
The course’s theoretical material adheres to ISTQB terminology and its recommended best practices. There will be partner exercises, group exercises, and plenty of open discussions. This type of course, in which the students actively participate in instruction, makes it easier for students to relate to their own everyday work.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
This course is a great way to get started with professional testing and quality assurance. It includes:
- Time management / planning methods
- Different estimation techniques
- Risk analysis and management
- Stakeholder analysis
- Supervision and follow-up
- Test reporting
- Metrics and their value
- Methods of experience gathering and reporting
The course lasts 2 days.