You will gain basic knowledge of business testing with BDD, as well as the following other benefits:
- You know the principles behind Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- You know how and why we test with BDD
- You learn to select which tests must be performed
- You know the pros and cons of business testing with BDD
- You know the advantages of “test first”
- You know how progress can be measured with tests
- You learn about better documentation in an agile set-up
You will be starting on an agile project or already working with an agile project, but you lack on the tool knowledge you need to ensure quality. If you want to get started with BDD and a requirements-based approach to testing, this course is for you. There are no technical prerequisites to participate in the course.
There will be partner exercises, group exercises, and plenty of open discussions. Exercises will be both theoretical and practical. For example, you will develop BDD tests based on given requirements as part of the course. This type of course, in which the students actively participate in instruction, makes it easier for students to relate to their own everyday work.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices, so you get the best instruction possible. They receive an average of 4.6/5 in reviews from students.
This course is a great way to get started with agile testing. It includes:
- What is Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Why test with BDD
- Black box testing vs. white box testing
- Domain-specific language
- Specification workshop
The course lasts two days.