You will gain a practical approach to agile software testing theory. You’ll also learn:
- How testing fits into agile projects
- How the entire team contributes to success:
- Supporting development with techniques like BDD and ATDD
- Efficient test automation
- Exploratory testing
- The mindset of an agile tester
- Testing approaches in an agile context, and how they differ from traditional projects
- What you can do as a tester to become a valuable part of the team
This course is designed for testers, product owners, Scrum masters, developers, and anyone who would like to learn how testing fits into an agile context. Some prior knowledge of testing and understanding of agile processes are required. You will also need to be able to read English at a business level.
No preparation is required for the course. The course is divided up in a way that alternates between theory and practical exercises. There is no daily homework. The course is taught in Danish, but the course materials and final assessment are in English.
The course ends with an assessment, which you can take online, from home, whenever you wish. Afterwards, you’ll receive feedback on the questions you answered incorrectly, so you can retake it and pass. Understanding and ongoing learning are emphasised over traditional memorisation for multiple-choice exams. After your assessment is approved, you will automatically become a member of the Agile Testing Fellow community.
Our instructors are not only used to teaching software testing — they also have many years of practical experience from various IT projects, as well as knowledge of best practices. They receive an average of 4.96/5 in reviews from students.
In this course, we will cover:
- A general introduction to agile, and how testing fits into an agile project
- The Whole Team Approach
- Test automation
- Testing activities at the feature and release levels
- Testing approaches in an agile context
- Testing activities through iterations and story development
- Exercises with a continuous case
- The end game
- Key factors for success
The course lasts 3 days.